Tuesday, October 03, 2006

MySpace -- the Final Frontier

Been blogging (and doing Elf-Help) for a full year now, and I think it's time to try something else (at least for a little while). I'm moving over to MySpace -- stop by and say hello: MySpace.com/thePureLands.

My main goal since starting this blog has been to publish some super hero comics, and I've been making steady progress. Both Old School and The Matriarch are set to be published by Arcana Studio in 2007, and Twilight Precinct is now in the capable hands of Giuseppe Pica and will soon be ready to start submitting.

For more on my various stories and publications, click here; and for more on my various comic book projects, click here.

Index of previous posts:

On my webcomic, Elf-Help:

Press release and description of series at SilverBulletComicBooks.com; Spotlight at The Pulse; Similarity between elves and "The Others" from TV's LOST; Behind the scenes look at Elf-Help episode 1.

On the TV show, LOST:

Logic of Lost * Lost=TV * Dave=monster * Others=Elves * LOST: choose-your-own-adventure * Underwater hatch and the truth about Hanso * Lost in Lost * Getting LOST

And, of course, I'm sure I'll write lots more on these and other topics at my MySpace page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home