Sunday, January 22, 2006

Too Much Choice

I went to the MR. SUB the other day, after not having gone in quite awhile, and was dismayed to see they've adopted the SUBWAY infinite choice model. I ordered a pizza sub, and they asked me what I wanted on it. Frankly, that's not a decision I'm qualified to make -- I'm not a "sandwhich artist."

I asked them to make it the way they used to before the choice revolution, but they wouldn't go for it. The stuff I ended up choosing was really wrong. I was pretty sure about excluding the hot peppers, but beyond that, I had no idea: the content of the pizza sub is something I was content to leave mysterious, and never really boned-up on.

If there is ever a next time, I'm going to try just cheese and green peppers (in addition to the standard meats and pizza sauce). I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home