Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chef, Super-Wrestlers, and Alan Moore

Here's the panel I promised a few days ago:
24

-_***

A few people have emailed to get my thoughts on the whole Isaac Hayes/Scientology thing, but I can't say I find it all that scandalous. It's probably good for the show to get a little press in any case -- I don't think most people know it's still on.

-_***

Also wanted to share a couple of links related to writing comic books: there are a bunch of Alan Moore interviews at You Tube, and J. Michael Straczynski analyzes a page from Watchmen (and talks generally about movement (and the lack thereof) in comics) in his column over at Newsarama. V For Vendetta... Babylon 5...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Exner III said...

Great image and great links, Rob. I read that newsarama article, and it was pretty enlightening. I think studying the work of Alan Moore is always a good idea, but trying to measure up to that standard can be intimidating. It was funny how many comments on the newsarama article by members of the board criticized JMS for placing his page in the same article as Moore's. Sigh...

He's just trying to help!

3/15/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Robert Burke Richardson said...

^Yeah, those were some odd comments. I hope JMS continues the column -- it's been good stuff so far.

3/16/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home