Monday, January 30, 2006

24 Day 5, Hour 6 -- Spoilers?

I figure this might happen tonight. Maybe.
24
(This is what Jack Bauer might sound like if Warren Ellis was on the writing staff).

***
So what exatly is Cummings' plan, anyway? It seems like he's gone to extraordinary lengths to involve Jack in every step along the way. I must say that if I was the shadowy villain behind the scenes, I would do everything in my power NOT to involve the one man who could stop me.

Cummings was trying to frame him, I guess, and it's possible he didn't notice last year that Jack always pees in Death's eye while givin' the ol' Vic Mackey love to the bad-guy's head, rising from the ashes and mentioning how he never thought a guy like him could get a second chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home